If you would like to reprint any of the following materials, please refer to the Site Copyright Guide page and to the editor’s note at the bottom of each summary.
Please note: This page is under construction. Text will turn blue when link is activated and material is available for viewing.
- Making a Calf: The Process, by Lannett Edwards, University of Tennessee
- Physiological Principals of the Estrous Cycle, by Michael Smith, University of Missouri
- Understanding Postpartum Anestrus and Puberty, by Les Anderson, University of Kentucky
- Insemination-related Factors Affecting Fertilization in Estrous-synchronized Cattle, by Richard Saacke, Virginia Tech Emeritus Professor
- Use of Gender-sorted Semen, by George Seidel, Colorado State University
- Protocols for Heifers, by Dave Patterson, University of Missouri
- Protocols for Cows, by Cliff Lamb, University of Florida
- Protocol Sheets/Estrous Synchronization Planner, by Justin Rhinehart, University of Tennessee
- Birth Defects, by Brian Whitlock, University of Tennessee
- Marketing AI Calves, by Mark Davis, Buckingham Cattlemen's Assocition, VA Corrections Agribusiness
- Producer Panel Discussion: How We are Implementing an AI Program on Our Operations and What Are the Benefits?
— Tim Sutphin, Virginia
- Summary | PowerPoint | Audio
- Why Are We Challenged With the Use of AI in Southeastern U.S. Commercial Beef Operations, by Dee Whittier, Virginia Tech
- Using Natural Service: Bull Management Considerations, by Roger Ellis, University of Georgia
- Summary | PowerPoint | Audio | Proceedings
- Management Factors Influencing Fertility in Synchronized and Natural Breeding Programs, by George Perry, South Dakota State University
- Nutritional Influences on Reproduction: Energy and Protein, by John Hall, University of Illinois
- Nutritional Influences on Reproduction: Mineral Supplementation, by Jeff Lehmkuhler, University of Kentucky
- Nutritional Influences on Reproduction: Effects of Fescue, by Neal Schrick, University of Tennesssee
- Effects of Temperament and Animal Handling on Fertility, by Reinaldo Cooke, Oklahoma State University
- Embryo Transfer: Are Efficiencies Improving?, by John Hasler, Bioniche
- Embryo Transfer: Donor Set Up, by Mitchell and Tony Greer, Large Animal Services of East Tennessee
- Recipient Protocols for Synchronization, Timed ET and Resynchronization, by Edwin Robertson, Harrogate Genetics International
Hosted by ...
Other API event sites ...
- Cattle Industry Convention
- Beef Improvement Federation
- National Angus Conference
- Range Beef Cow Symposium
Visit API's topic library ...
The topic sites in our library offer gateways to information on body condition scoring, beef cow efficiency, country-of-origin labeling, targeting the Certified Angus Beef® brand and more.